For the fourth time this season, the 32nd-ranked Hope College women's tennis team swept an MIAA opponent. On Saturday, the Flying Dutch blanked Trine University, 9-0, on the road.
In singles matches, Hope took straight-set wins in all six flights. In their three double matches, the Flying Dutch lost only four games total.
Hope is now 12-5 overall and remains undefeated in the MIAA at 5-0.
The Flying Dutch will take several days off before returning to action on Friday, April 19 against Albion College at Hope's Etheridge Tennis Complex.
- Claire Hallock/Amanda Bandrowski (H) def. Ashley Spirrison/Tatum Matthews (T), 8-1
- Taylor LaBarge/Sydney Jackson (H) def. Andrea Jordan/Camille Lozier, 8-1
- Bailey Chorney/Erin LaBarge (H) def. Kyra Braun/Ellie Cole, 8-2
- Hallock (H) def. Spirrison (T), 6-1, 6-0
- Bandrowski (H) def. Matthews (T), 6-2, 6-2
- Jackson (H) def. Braun (T), 6-2, 6-1
- T. LaBarge (H) def. Delaney Keirin (T), 6-0, 6-1
- E. LaBarge (H) def. Lozier (T), 6-3, 6-0
- Brigid DeVries (H) def. Cole (T), 6-2, 6-1